Please take time to respond to some or all of these questions in a comment if you would like. The data collected would form a basis of future discussion. Please use the numbers given before the words answering the numbered question.
1. Do you consider yourself an Acadian?
2.Do you live in the parishes in Louisiana identified as Acadiana?
3. Is your last name Boulet, Theriot, Broussard, Leblanc, or Mouton? If so which is it?
4.Is one of the above your mother’s maiden name? If so which name is hers?
5. If you did not answer yes to either of questions 3 & 4 you know of ancestors who had one of these last names?
6. Do you have another last name inscribed at Grand Pre or organized by the Congres Mondial des Acadiens? If so what is it?
7. What are some Acadian last names in your family tree?
8. Do you consider yourself white, creole-of color, black or other? Feel free to give a lengthy answer to this question.
9. Were you born in or do you live in Acadie/Nova Scotia in Canada?
10. Did you study in or graduate from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette also known as Universite des Acadiens?
11. Did you Study at St. Anne’s University?
12. Are you descended from Joseph Broussard dit Beausoleil, Olivier Theriot, Governor A. Mouton, General A. Mouton, Severin Leblanc or Dudley Leblanc? If so which ones are your ancestors?
13. Have you read any books by Karl Brasseaux? If so which books have you read?
14. Have you been to Grand Pre?
15. Do you speak French?
16. Are you a Catholic?
17. Have you aver participated in a Courire de Mardis Gras?
18. Have you read the Queen’s Apology?
19. Have you read Warren Perrin’s Acadian Redemption?
20. Can you prepare any traditional Acadian dishes? If so what are they?
21.How do you feel and what do you think about these questions?
Hello, it really interesting, thanks
i registered because i do believe this is the right place for me.
Great Blog!……There’s always something here to make me laugh…Keep doing what ya do 🙂
Amongst many beautiful places Greece cities are one of them
For Greece Vacations and Ioanina, Ioanina always be worthy of a special gossip about in the long list of Greece celebrations particularly because its Greece’s one of the beautiful place.
and I am looking for good accomodation Ioanina
Pingback: Feast of the Assumption: National Day of the Acadians | Franksummers3ba's Blog
I’m new here and just wanted to drop by with a little “hello” message (sorry if I have posted in the wrong section!)
My name is Courtney, mom to two lovely boys, and a parttime soccer coach!
I’m here to sniff around and gather some information, so please welcome me :O)
Have a fantastic day!