This has to be read in linked portions or it might crash this site. Here is the first chapter. Then the second chapter, the third chapter and the fourth chapter as well as the fifth chapter are here in links. This is as you can see a bit of Christmas longer than this little passage. If you are still reading then continue with the sixth chapter, the seventh chapter, the eighth chapter, the ninth chapter, the tenth chapter and the eleventh chapter. You will becoming in for a long home stretch now with chapter twelve, chapter thirteen, chapter fourteen, chapter fifteen, chapter sixteen and chapter seventeen. Merry Christmas and Happy Feast of the Epiphany.
This blog has over ninety pages of content at the time I registered the domain myself in 2014 after posting and working here for years, many of these pages are equivalent to many printed pages. I since then have been confronted with a higher level of premium that I have not accepted.
One of my concerns in this blog has been the overall set of issues related to intellectual honesty, transparency and also the need to provide access to sources. I will return to the issue of textual sources below but here I have another set of issues that relate to images to discuss first. The blog also has well over 650 posts, some are many pages long and some are brief. In this blog I reveal myself and my background and ideas and also deal with a variety of topical and current events. Many of the posts have images. Most of those are photographs I took or directed others to take. Some are from defunct source contracts and contacts I acquired. Some are from sources made into new art pieces by me. Starting on November 10, 2014 I have used Microsoft Office as a source of Royalty free clip art as well.
There are various features and functions by WordPress or others to help you figure out what is available here and to find what you would like to read or view. One part of the blog which you may find useful is the "Glossary of Terms Casually Defined" which can be found in the list of pages in the side column or by hovering your cursor over the "Acadian Forum Archive" in the list of words around and in the Header. Once the first glossary page drops down then hover over earlier glossary pages to unlock later ones. along with my blogroll there are many other embedded links in my post and these provide some insight into secondary sources that I have been reading, in addition any picture of me with someone or record of a formal meeting with a person will allow the reader to conjecture some sort of communication. But this is only a small approximation of scholarly notation. Assume that I pay dues when I can to the Catholic Church, every University I have attended and the Wikipedia and consult their online resources. Also assume that I consult the CIA World Factbook. Beyond that hope for the best. This is a publication on the edge by a person on the edge in many ways and does not reflect the careful annotation of a different medium.
There is an activist element in this blog which is extension of activity, prayer, evolution and planning in the rest of my own life and thought. You will find ideas such as Physical Geometry, my model constitutions and some other ideas and words I care about in the "Major Themes of this Blog" section of pages in the Header. So far some things like early chapters of my online novel are only available in posts and you can find these in the search function or the category cloud.
I am Frank Wynerth Summers III, There have been many other outlets for me to communicate with the world in the past but not so much lately. There is a cluster of links in the blogroll which you may find helpful in reaching the connections in which I live and I have a couple of pages of links and links in posts you may find over time. You can find out more about me in pages revealed when you over over my name in the header section or in those same pages as listed in the side column. Feel free to comment, only a very small percentage of people commented in the first four and a half years so I am usually able to respond to those who do in relatively timely fashion. This blog began on August 18, 2009.
Search this blog
Home sweet WordPress…
Born 1964 Frank Wynerth Summers III
Topics and Themes1 Abbeville Abbeville FIlm and Visitors Commission Acadians Anglo-Acadians Arts Audobon Society blogs BP - British Petroleum BP Chairman Svanberg Christianity College Football Crater Cap Colonies documentary film Environment family Family Missions Conpany France Frank W. Summers Frank W. Summers III's family Geopolitics Gulf of Mexico Healthcare Jesus Christ Judaism Ken Feinberg Louisiana Louisiana writers & Literature media Mexico Moon movies Oil & Gas Industry Personal Philosophy and Moral Economics race Roman Catholicism Royalty and Empire Russia Secrets Sex United Nations United States Armed Forces United States of America USA--UK Relationship Vermilion Parish War Western civilization Wetlands White House
- Franksummers3ba\’s Blog
- Anne Marie Bernard
- Thoughts & Images from a womderful niece
- A website I followed for years, for a blogger and movie star in her late 20s and about to be married in 2017 as I edit the old link title, " hosted page by a young American dancer & singer"
- An annual Catholic youth camp associated with my family and others
- The organization which most embodies the activity & legacy of my family's missionary work
- My undergraduate alma mater
- My graduate alma mater
- My YouTube Channel
- A Louisiana girl much more famous than I am
- Shooting sports for a worthy cause with a family connection
- The site where my mother has her blog. The blog is easy to find.
- House of Lords Blog
- Blog of Philip Lord Norton Baron of Louth
- A museum in Vermilion Parish honoring the Acadian heritage and people
- A very sparse version of my resume
- Brief official biography of my grandfather and namesake
- Lots of freed up stuff — thanks UK
- A regional magazine for Acadiana's entertainment, commerce and culture
- A chance to change the future in space by giving me money
- Help preserve land made sacred by honor and blood in Acadiana by giving me money…
The pages of this bog
- Acadian Forum Archive
- Emerging Views: Links to pdf documents
- Frank Wynerth Summers III, a.k.a. Frank “Beau” Summers
- Autobiography for my Early Years
- Autobiography Tonga to New Zealand
- Autobiography the Philippines to Steubenville
- Making Sense of Race in America & Elsewhere
- Autobiography Duson to Divorce
- Autobiography Abbeville, Big Woods and China
- Autobiography Storms, Aftermath, Recent Past & the Future
- Images of Documents Related to my Life, Page One
- Buildings That Have Mattered To Me Page One
- Buildings That Have Mattered To Me Page Two
- My Course of Life in Studies
- Photographs First Set with my Ex Wife
- Photographs Outside Louisiana
- Photographs in Vermilion Parish
- Louisiana Photographs Outside Vermilion Parish
- Photographs related to Louisiana: Miscellaneous
- Images: Family Album Page One
- Major Themes of This Blog
- New Model Constitution of the United States of America
- New Model of the Constitution of the United States Page Two
- New Model Constitution of the United States Page Three
- New Model Constitution of the United States Page Four
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana: Part One
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana Part Two
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana Part Three
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana Part Four
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana Part five
- Model Constitution for the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana: Part Six
- Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana: Part Seven
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana: Part 8
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana: Part Nine
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana: Part Ten
- Model Constitution of the Kingdom of the State of Louisiana : Part Twelve
- Constitutional Reforms and My Politics
- Context and Transformation
- Obama’s Speech at the United Nations: Historic Milestone
- The Web Helm
- Polls about You and Big Future Policy
- Physical Geometry: Note 1 Terms
- Physical Geometry Overview
- Physical Geometry: Note Two General Principles, Operations and Relations
- Physical Geometry: Note Three Change Principles Governing Mutation, Persisitence, Autonomy and Derivation
- Physical Geometry Note 4: Fractal Presumptions
- Physical Geometry: Note 5 Efficiency
- Physical Geometry: Note 6 Subordinate Sets
- Physical Geometry: Note 7 Common Matter
- Physical Geometry: Note 8 Critcality
- Physical Geometry: Note 9 Archives and Simulations The science for the future
- Physical Geometry: Note 10 The Final Note of this Facebook Profile’s Introductory Series, Overview of Implications
- Radical Constitutional Change in America
- New Model Constitution of the United States of America
- Space Drawings
Perspectives, Points of View & Topics
Where can I read about____________?
My Identity Icon at WordPress ”Gravatar”
This is the blog of Frank Wynerth Summers III, I had wanted to title "A Frank Summary"...
How Tweet it is…Tweets by FrankW64Summers
Outside the keyboard in Kunyu, Shandong, China
I’ve yet to go through all the chapters, though I am enjoying your work so far. While looking up references to a couple of issues (eg the age of Mary at various stages of her life) I surprised myself in where it led me. Again, you may well have provoked a forthcoming post!
I am glad you have enjoyed it and gotten something out of it so far. The task is one that consumes a whole life regardless of whether the work is a success on the whole or not. I have published hundreds of things and written many more unpublished but this is the book that I could legitimately claim to expense all a life’s expenses and charge all living hours toward…
That analysis of my labor may sound extremely grandiose but I think it is pretty close to the truth. But it is only a novel and an unpublished one at that.
Pingback: A Few Reflections on the Passing of Days | Franksummers3ba's Blog
Pingback: Advent, Christmas, Donors Dinner and My Time | Franksummers3ba's Blog
Pingback: Obamacare, the long Christmas and Inauguration Day | Franksummers3ba's Blog