After a bit of a hiatus I am back on Facebook and doing some more stuff online. Here are a few notes.
1. I am glad to see Ms. Ibrahim and her family free to enjoy American and Christian life. I do not know if Representative Charles Boustany, Senator David Vitter and Senator Mary Landrieu deserve any credit for her survival. I do know I wrote to them asking for help and she has been helped. See my post here.
2. There is a big election coming up and I am prepped and ready. I am not sure how much I will blog about it but we have fourteen constitutional Amendments on the ballot in Louisiana.
3. I did some interesting things during my hiatus and most are not documented in photographs but some are and these are the photographs:
There was a tour that I gave to a friend who wants to give tours and there was a lot more than that going on but here are some tour pictures:
There is plenty to see and I have done this stuff for a long time. We will see if my friend R. C. uses some of this know-how down the line or not. He did a good bit of preliminary work that day.
4. I always have things on my mind. I enjoyed a rosary, communion service and birthday party at a local nursing home. The elderly were delighted with the birthday girl who was my young niece Isabel. Here are some pictures of that event:
The rest of the occasion built on Isabel’s day and gifts and the love shown to her as well:
The whole event was a blessing. Many of the modest number present found it so:
I may have gotten in a few pics myself. There was a lot going on.
5. My appearance has also been evolving. Here is a selfie for the current version of my appearance:
So there may be more topical blogging soon. But this will catch the blog up with my life well enough for now.