Inappropriate or not, here are some questions about America and its place in the world:
51. How many long-term bomb shelters have been built in other countries since 1950 and how many have been built in America?
52. Who would you have to say won the conflict in Somalia mad famous by the movie Blackhawk Down if you use the standards of wanton destruction?
53. Who would you have to say won the conflict in Somalia mad famous by the movie Blackhawk Down if you use the standards of any civilized warfare as to holding the ground to the end and using it as a tool of policy?
54.What does it say that Somali pirates can back down America and all our allies when it comes to whether or not piracy will be practiced in that region?
55. What does it mean when so few Americans are executed for killing the innocent and we allow governments to call this civilization here and abroad?
56. What does it mean that Pakistan holds our immune diplomat at this moment?
57.What does it mean that the European Union has found a way to do what the Soviet Union never achieved which is have a government made up of recognized sovereign nations and pursue a policy in that model and nobody effectively readjusts policy in this country?
58. What does it mean that people still no more about the Warsaw Pact than the Shanghai Cooperation Organization?
59. What does it mean that the US military bomb cities but cannot summarily execute pirates and terrorists?
60. What does it mean when there are so many crimes and legally forbidden acts that most people could never know them all and people always want more, does anyone doubt that if there is goodness then we are at war against goodness and for the evil powers that lurk in shadows outside law?
61. What does it mean to have gay marriage, abortion on demand, transgender surgery, abusive and enforced foster care that goes on for years and not have legal polygamy or concubinage?
62. What does it mean to have no willingness to invest government funds in promoting family farming communities and craftsmanship and apprentices because we are addicted to the cheap thrills people get from the new and trendy?
63. What does it mean to be the place where we call it reducing unemployment when we get people to stop trying to work?
64. What does it mean to make war on people who prepare any drugs for our market when we cannot abolish the market and do not offer any legal market or means to satisfy it, if this goes on for years?
65. What does it mean allow people to scream and complain against the same inconveniences forever without really addressing the issues involved when we know they are always being heard by people suffering as much or more around the world who bear pain quietly and hate us for polluting their mental environment?
66. What does it mean to have Presidents saying how grand the White House is and what a bubble it is when they represent our nation and many others live more grandly although often on less money to seriously represent their country?
67. What does it mean to have diplomats who believe at some level that slavery, summary execution, anthropophagy, torture, piracy and other systems are almost unknown in the modern world?
68. What does it mean to have political establishment that has not really noticed that the United Kingdom, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Botswana, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Cyprus, Dominica, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada,Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho,Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius,Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda,St. Kitts, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania,Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu and Zambia are all part of the British Commonwealth which is extremely well-organized and which has the capacity to act together often enough despite internal differences?
69. What does it meant to have political establishment that does not choose to invest itself heavily in the Organization of American States, in Japan or in the Philippines and sees its role in Europe as always defining?
70. What does it mean to see Eisenhower as the last general to be president when generals who became President were vital to our formation and political culture for so long and now we are dealing in halves of centuries and nobody seems concerned about what it indicates?
71. What does it mean that Barack Hussein Obama can be the image that more Americans wanted to represent this land than any other?
72. Aren’t we almost in collapse?
73. Aren’t we skidding about as badly out of control as we can get?
74. Isn’t this a constitutional crisis?
75. Aren’t we socially insane and in need of a cure?